MSP and ECP Consent Form

• This form is required for participation in Children’s Workshops in Art + Creativity, the Middle School Program, and the Early College Program, and is valid and for one term. Forms must be signed, as typed names cannot be accepted.

Acknowledgement and Agreement

Medical: I give SAIC permission to obtain emergency medical care, hospital, or clinic treatment for me. I hereby waive liability against SAIC for such care and for transportation provided to such locations as deemed necessary by SAIC.

• Rules of Conduct: I have read and agree to abide by the SAIC Rules of Conduct listed online in Forms and Downloads. If in ECP, I have read and agree to abide by the SAIC Student Rights and Responsibilities listed online.

• Photo/Video: I give SAIC permission to video or photograph me participating in instructional and/or social activities at SAIC and to publish such videos or photographs. I agree to the forgoing on behalf of myself/my child or ward.

• Participation in Field Trips
    In consideration of my minor child or ward (“Student”) being allowed to participate in any field trip conducted as part of SAIC's Youth Programs, I do hereby, for myself, the Student and my dependents, heirs, executors, administrators, agents and assigns, agree to waive, hold harmless, indemnify, covenant not to sue, release, and forever discharge the Art Institute of Chicago, the School of the Art Institute of Chicago and their trustees, officers, employees, members, agents, successors, and assigns (hereafter collectively referred to as “Releasees”), for and from any and all responsibility, liability, causes of action suites, damages, demands, and claims whatsoever which I, the Student or those claiming under either of us may have, suffer, or incur now or in the future resulting from or arising out of the Student's participation in said field trip and any direct or indirect event in connection therewith occurring before, during and/or after said trip, including, but not limited to claims for death, personal injury, property damage or loss, whether arising out alleged strict liability, negligence of Releasees, or otherwise.

On behalf of myself and the Student, I further agree to indemnify and hold harmless said Releasees of and from all liabilities described above, arising out of or connected with the Student's participation in said field trip, including any claims of third persons relating to the above matters, whether by subrogation or otherwise.

• Permission for Unescorted Dismissal (Middle School Program Only)